We build websites to deliver the business objectives
As brand and marketing specialists, our approach to website design reflects the following beliefs:
- A website is a key communications channel that supports the business objectives
- We will drive the web design and development to ensure that it takes the user on a journey that leads to the targeted objectives, providing the right content and messages that address their decision making criteria
- We will focus our web development on the targeted audience and the key messages we need to communicate to them
- Websites should be scalable and able to grow as the business needs evolve. Functionality such as secure login areas, eNewsletters, eCommerce, blogs and more can be planned for
- Every page has a role and should be written with a specific target audience and call to action in mind.
Technical web development does not lead our process. The commercial objectives, key messages and strategy lead the website design, pages needed and functional requirements.
We have the capacity to build websites from single landing pages to larger and more complex websites that may include:
- Online shopping / shopping carts
- Galleries and other amazing interactive tools
- Secure client areas
- Links to databases and eNewsletters
- Forms and workflows.
View our gallery to see samples of our work.
How One Digital builds websites
We build websites professionally and with full transparency so that our clients have control and confidence. We go through a strategic process with you first, understanding your business objectives, target markets and brand before we build the site.
It’s in the detail and what you can’t see is important
We structure websites using frameworks and use trusted and globally tested plug-ins/modules to add functionality such as galleries, forms, eCommerce and more!
For our clients, this means that your back-end code and structure is clean; so clean that in the future, you can have the independence with confidence.
Ask us about our affordable web development packages or book an obligation free meeting with us to discuss your website requirements.