BLOGGING IS MORE IMPORTANT TODAY THEN EVER!
Blogging keeps content fresh, attracts new customers, engage loyal customers and what’s more, Google rewards fresh content.
Today, everyone from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses are utilising blogging (in addition to other digital reach methods) to increase their digital presence and inevitably increase the bottom line.
If your business’ website does not have a blog, news or learning centre that is actively updated, then you are missing a huge opportunity to increase your company’s visibility and therefore increase your digital reach—your potential client base and your bottom line.
A case for both large and small businesses to blog
- Boost search engine optimisation (SEO). Search engines love fresh content. By blogging consistently, you give Google and other search engines new content to index and you create opportunities to plug in those all-important keywords to increase your visibility on search engine results pages (SERPS)
- Develop relationships with potential and existing customers. Blogging helps connect you and keep in touch. It’s a way of getting your knowledge and information out and to also engage them by asking questions and sourcing comments to get the conversation going
- Established your business as an industry leader. No matter how small your business is, you can build trust and influence within your industry by providing valuable, expert information in your blog posts. Over time, you become a ‘go to’ resource for helpful, informative content, which can ultimately lead to higher customer conversion rates. This is especially important for small businesses looking to gain credibility to compete with larger companies.
- Connect people to your brand. Blog posting allows you to show a personal side of your business that perspective and current customers won’t see through other marketing. It gives others a sense of the corporate standards, vision, and personality of your company
- Create Opportunities for Sharing. There’s a multiplier effect. Great blogs get shared that increases the reach for your business and it’s absolutely free, validating you as a credible business.
Not enough time to blog?
One Digital has a team of content specialists. We leverage our industry experience and marketing skills to write and engage through blogs for our clients. We work with you closely and have all content approved before we post. And we’ll even link this to your eNewsletters.
Contact a content marketer at One Digital today.